The Information Park nearest to the City Proper, it
* is 18 km away from the Tian'anmen Square of downtown;
* is 4 km away from line 13 of city metro;
* has, to its west, the Beijing-Changping Light-Rail and Expressway
passing by which will start building by 2004;
* is 8 km away from the Olympic Village;
* is 16 km away from the Capital Airport;
* is ten-minute driving time from the center of Zhongguancun Area;
* is close to the Beijing-Changping Expressway, with another 20 public
transportation lines passing by or starting here.
A Cradle of Human and Natural History
BIIP is located at Huilongguan County, Changping District, where
used to be the stopover place of the royalties of the Ming Dynasty on
their way of offering sacrifice to the ancestors. This sort of place
is regarded as place of blessing by ancestors.
Here is the headstream and windward of Beijing, with green forest,
blue sky, crystal water, and fresh air of first and second grade all
over the year. The area is rich in vegetation, thus is famous as the
green valley of oxygen of Beijing and the backyard garden of the emperors'city.